Body sculpting procedures effectively remove these stubborn problem areas, lift the body in the treated area and tighten the skin by stretching it. These include:
• Breast Lift
• Tummy tuck
• Lower body lift
• Medial thigh lift
• Arm Lift
Body lifting can be combined with liposuction. Liposuction removes the clumps of localized fat but does not tighten the skin. If the skin lacks elasticity, liposuction can even give it a less aesthetic appearance.
Who is a good Candidate?
Like liposuction, body lifting is not a solution to obesity; it is mainly for patients whose weight is roughly normal.
You are a good candidate for body contouring if:
• Your weight loss has been stabilized
• You have relatively large areas of loose skin and/or sagging fat
• You are otherwise healthy and do not have a serious illness or medical condition that may impair the healing
• You are a Non-smoker or can abstain from smoking for at least three weeks before and after the surgery
• You have a positive outlook, with a clear and realistic vision of what you want the procedure do for you
• You are willing to keep up with a healthy life style to keep the results of your procedure last long.