In this article, we will talk about the things, a patient must avoid after a thread lift to achieve the best result from his/her facelift procedure. FaceLift | Grand Genesis Plastic Surgery | Toronto
A thread lift can do wonders to make you look younger in just a few minutes! Comparing to other procedures, a thread lift will give you a faster and more instant lift. This way, you do not even have to worry about recovery time or long procedure sessions. You can get a thread lift in the morning and go back to your work or routine life at noon! It will reduce lines and wrinkles, tighten your skin, and have awesome rejuvenating results which can last up to three years.
When it comes to undergoing cosmetic procedures, what flashes in our mind is what we can do to get better looks. But here is a must-know fact: What you don’t do can be even more important than what you do! After getting a thread lift, you must do certain things as well as avoiding certain habits. This is the best way to ensure you will get the best results.
What Will Happen If You Ignore These Preventions?
Ignoring the preventions mentioned in the following text will increase the chance of swelling, bruising, and discomfort. At very best, you will not get the best results possible. And at worst, you may make your threads be forced out of place.
Things You Must Avoid After A Thread Lift
- You should avoid applying pressure to the treated parts of your face.
- You should avoid having your blood pressure increased after applying a facelift tape or other facelift treatments.
- Avoid getting a facial massage for at least 10 days after getting a facelift with tape. Since facial massage will put the treated areas under pressure.
- After getting a facelift with threads, avoid facials and makeup products since they contain irritating chemicals.
- Avoid hot showers, dry saunas, sunbathing, tanning beds, and anything that may expose your face to excessive heat.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least two weeks after getting a facelift with threads. Since drinking alcohol will make your body lose a lot of water and essential nutrients. Furthermore, it increases blood pressure.
- Smoking must be avoided after you get a facelift with tape. The reason why is because it increases blood pressure and prevents nutrients from reaching your skin.
- Intense exercises must be avoided after getting a facelift with tape. Although, swimming, jogging, walking, and other moderate exercises are fine to do.
- Avoid Sleeping on your stomach or on your side. If this is what you usually do, make sure you practice sleeping on your back for several months before getting the thread lift. You can try sleeping in a recliner or building a towel fort around yourself.
Should I Go For A Thread Lift Or A Face Lift?
A facelift reduces the signs of aging for a long time, but a thread lift is kind of a quick fix. Facelifts and thread lift both have their own pros. For example:
- The effects of facelift surgery last longer. Though, a thread lift lasts for about one to three years.
- A thread lift is less expensive and quicker to recover from.
- A facelift provides you more dramatic results. So, if you are experiencing strong aging signs, it is better to go for a facelift instead of a thread lift.
- A thread lift can be your ideal choice if you are 55 years old or younger. This method may not be the ideal choice for older people.
Grand Genesis Plastic Surgery is one of the plastic surgery clinics in Toronto in which facelift is done by experienced & confident board approved surgeons in a hospital-grade facility. You can check the facelift cost by CLICKING HERE and book a free consultant right now. Thanks for joining us in this article.
Marketing by Blueweb.ca